♀ SpY @ PaGe ♀

Sunday, July 18, 2010

♥ updatexx ♥

its july !!!
time pass so fast ...
everything change since i'm in 5 Maju ..
it's really a great class ^^ ..
i ♥ Maju !!


July ..
NS list out d = =
m i consider lucky not chosen to NS ??
i dunno ..
mayb is just coz the possibility too low ?
but my dear SL n QY n yeou min kena d = =
gotta say gudbye to u all atraight after christmas ? = =
den i sure i will be damn boring ..
y ?? coz u 2 gone TT
NS .. 3 months r quite a suffer right ? ^^
nvm girls ~
i will wait u all back ^^
n enjoy our graduated life together XD
♥ ya ..


next ... owh ~
20 september is TRIAL d !!
16 august is PRA TRIAL ..
actually may i noe wad is de usage of PRA TRIAL ?
everything PRA dun see i becum PRO also ..
im still so noob ..
im sure my trial wont get straight A ..
i dunwan A- anymore ..
but my BM n BI sucks ?? 
dis is wad my teacher said = =
teacher .. can u dun put so high expectation on me ??
i hate study = =!!!


oh yes !! my mom said next sat bring me go undang XD
yesh yesh yesh !!
if i becum a driver ..
frenz .. dare sit my car ??
wakaka ..
v wait to c ^^ ♥
i cant tell ..
its all over n over again ..
everyday quarreling ..
argueing ..
is dis a normal life ??
sometimes im tired abt it ..
but den i noe wad u will say ..
den i shut up ..


♥ ying ♥