♀ SpY @ PaGe ♀

Friday, August 6, 2010

♥ simple ♥

i'm tired of everything ..
i just wan my life to be simple ..
smiling go school ..
smiling back home ..
smiling go tuition ..
smiling to study ..
smiling to sleep ..
i want to smile :)
it had been really long time i never really smile while i m texting ..
i pity myself a little bit ..
miss my real one ..
i wan smile !!
this is what i want ..
really ~ ..
i just wan my normal life back ..
2010 @ spy ying ..
is totally not sia po ying ..
i used to fool around ..
joke around ..
texting unknown but feel damn funny ..
saying nonsense everyday ..
but 2010 ..
it's not making any sense ..
i'm not me anymore ..
i don't know why ..
i hope i could know ..
i will try ..
get my life back ..

i know if u see my blog ..
u will think a lot again ..
i really just wan my life back ..
i'm tired of not being myself ..
even in front of you ..
i cant b myself ..
i only can b myself in front of certain people ..
but not everyone ..
it's tiring ~



i ♥ simple life ..


♥ ying ♥