♀ SpY @ PaGe ♀

Saturday, October 16, 2010

♥ 16/10/2010 ♥

today is SMKK n BSD1's graduation ..
mayb other school are helding too ..
but i dunno la =D

let's say ..
i skipped my school's graduation day ..
for sum reason =)
n i felt happy i skipped it = =
friday night i had MCD as dinner ..
as result ..
CIRIT BIRIT AGAIN ..
not because their food not clean ..
my stomach something wrong = =
but this time more serious ..
whole night can't sleep well coz stupid stomachache ..
woke at 5.00 am ++
den second woke at 7.00 am ++
second woke last longer ..
around 1 hour only i sleep back ..
kesian =)

1.30 p.m. ..
bak chi's dad cum fetch me ..
bring bak chi go selayang mall set her hair ..
i follow mar coz i wan shopping =)
luckily i got go ah ..
bought a dress ..
RM25 coz discount 50% ..
but is too loose for me la ..
i need to eat fat a bit le @@
den bak to the saloon ..
bak chi still setting her hair ..
i sit down n wait her lo ..
wait wait wait ..
3.45 p.m ..
BOOM =)
her hair finally bum out a shape ..
HAHAHAHA ..
de curl ..
i dun really like it .
i prefer bigger n looser curl ..
but anyway =)
bak chi .. de hair is okay la =)

bak to bak chi's house ..
i took a quick shower ..
around 5 minutes i settle my bath d = =
i'm clean la of coz =)
make up for her ..
dut dut dut ~ ~
2 hours passed ..
mom called : STILL NOT YET OK ?
me : ok le ok le = =
den she bring her dut dut car cum fetch us lo ..
around 6.30 reached the curve =)
[ i'm already in my brand new dress ]
send bak chi to royal bintang ..
den say bye bye to bak chi =)

sakae sushi =)
dinner ..
i tot i'm very hungry ?
i keep click click CLICK the mouse ..
ordered a lot of thingsssss ..
and at last ....
me : MOM .. can da bao de mah here ?
mom : = = '''
me : x tahan leh = =
mom : = = '''''''''
apa wor ..
i really tot i can finished it mar ..
how i know cant ?
den go shop walk street =)
nice ah so many colours leh de shops ..
saw many baby shirts ..
asked mom buy ..
mom : so fast buy for wad ?
me : = = '''''
nvm .. i go buy my clothes =)
yea yea .
let me found another nice nice dress =)
but de price also nice nice =)
den ask mom buy ..
i said : u cannot wear den i wear ..
[actually i wan dat dress ]
ding ding =) bought =)

next : popular ..
i sweep 3 novels wif one hand ..
PRO .. xie xie =)
hahahaha ..
i love reading novels i admit ..
den sweep 5 pens wif another hand =)
den sweep a bottle also ..
ding ding .. cashier : mom pay =)

den went to buy my shorts ..
i have NO CHOICE except buying new one ..
my old JEANS all keep falling when i'm walking ..
i talked to my pants : hey can dun bully me ?
my pants dun answer me = =
nvm .. i choose i choose i choose choose choose ..
i cant find those i like ..
so i changed ..
went to T-SHIRT area =)
3 for RM50 ..
mom first time so nice ..
let me buy 3 in once =)
den extra one when v r walking in ground floor =)

at last ..
i back wif joy =)
happiness =)
n satisfy =)
i bought 2 dress n 4 shirts =)
anyway ..
I LOVE SHOPPING ♥


by ♥ spyying