♀ SpY @ PaGe ♀

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

♥ wednesday ♥

finally i'm back to school with normal mood ..
no more papers ti sit ..
no need to worry about tips not accurate ..
no need to face YOU as long as exam period ..

but the problem comes ..
actually ..
i really dont mind how much u get for your exam ..
is a non of my business ..
but still i have to listen ..
no choice ..
v r still in the same school .. =)

ok .. back to results ..
today i went school is a waste of time ?
can i say so ?
dunno ..
i cant even get a result ..
because teachers are busy for graduations stuff ..
and they are wanted to mark those who involve in graduation first ..
so meant my result is shit ..
because no people care about it ..
i nearly go to tell teacher i wanna go graduation ..
just because i wan my result ..
u don't understand my feeling ..
i wan my results !!
maybe u all think : nvm la .. next week u gonna get it also ..
for me ? i wan my result !!
i have no choice ..
i know my condition during exam ..
i'm not in a well situation ..
who can be clearer than me about my exam condition ?
i don't think anyone can .. except myself ..
i'm really worry for my result ..

anyway ..
teacher u promised friday will giv us bak our papers right ?
i will attend to school dat day =)
i know my result is not good ..
i'm not getting an A+ anyway ..
but still ..
i tried to love physic ..
who don't know last year my physic is the worst ?
this year i really tried my best ..
i hope i can have improvement =) .
and so .. teacher please don't gimme an A- for physic ..
A i dun mind ..
A- really cannot ..

bak to normal life ..
i seriously dunno what role u all acting ..
SIEN u ..

seah seah =)
wait i tomolo go help u make up har =) ..
love u ..
anyway .. ur chemistry is gud enuf ..
dun compare urself to others ..
result is use to compare urself wif urself ..
compare to laz exam ..
u think u did well or not ?
this is enuf ..
u need not worry about other's result ..
u r u ..
they r they ..
wad they get ..
wad they think ..
is never mind =) ..
u think u did ur best ..
is okay already =) ..
even ur parents scold u ..
is just awhile only ..
they scold u they heartache also de =) ..
so dun think so much la darling =) ..



by : spyying 93