♀ SpY @ PaGe ♀

Friday, October 8, 2010

♥ tiring ♥

sometimes i feel my blog is just a piece of rubbish ..
sometimes i feel i have many things to tell ..
sometimes sometimes sometimes ..
finally 3 weeks trial ended ..
i do not feel happy actually ..
exam .. makes me hate to go school ..
i hate going out of Maju ..
if everyone give me a choice ..
really let me tell out how i feel ..
i will tell u : i hate schooling ..
it was totally different with 2009 !!
2009 ..
i used to love schooling ..
i used to love talking ..
i used to love playing ..
i used to do everything with u all ..
2010 after mid-term holiday ..
i hate schooling ..
i hate talking ..
i hate playing ..
i hate doing everything with u all ..


i did not type out how i feel for 4 months ..
i dun dare to type ..
i keep for myself ..
i scare i hurt her ..
i scare i hurt my darlings ..
but i really very sad ..
mayb u all think .. y i cant think for better way ?
i seriously ..
cant forgive her ..
u can say i'm very stupid ..
i'm very stubborn ..
i make myself sounds like an idiot ..
i still have to say : I CANT FORGIVE HER !!
i know .. it passed ..
4 MONTHS ago ..
but i still feel like there is a knife in my heart ..
when teacher did survey for graduation ..
i'm the one dat say I WAN GO !!
but at last .. i said I DUNWAN GO ..
why ? mainly because of her ..
i heard she wan go ..
i just feel like dunwan go ..
without reason ..
seriously .. I DUN HATE HER ..
i just cant pass my own limit ..
i cant forgive her ...
dat's all..
i typed it in ENGLISH ..
HE knows english better than chinese right ??
i purposely typed in english ..
this meant that ..
i prepared ..
if accidentally u saw my blog ..
u wanna scold me ..
u r very welcum ..
i already dont mind ..


i admit QY's point ..
she hardly can find someone that love her so much ..
n same she love him ..
but ..
find a true heart friend that love u ..
easy ??
everything we passed through together ..
just because of him ..
she said " wad also u say wan lo " ..
seriously .. this hurts me ..
painful ..
because of this ..
i cried for how many times already ??
i dunno .. i forgotten ..
bcoz it's already many times ..


before trial ..
i turn on the radio ..
一个像夏天 .. 一个像秋天 ..
i thought in mind before this is our song ..
i thought before v can be best friend FOREVER ..
but at last what did i get ?
i cried ..
everyone just asked me : dun cry la ..
if not den : already passed .. dun think about it anymore ..
如果是你们 .. 你们可以忘得了 ??
或许你们可以 ..
可是我不能 ..
我试过 .. 努力试过 ..
我真的不能 ..
对不起 ..


我承认我看不开 ..
我承认我很白痴 ..
我承认我不是人 ..
因为那个人 .. 不是别人 .. 而是你 !!
我最好的朋友 .. 曾经 ..
如果可以..我宁愿做一辈子的乌龟 .
躲在龟壳里 ...
不要面对你 ..
我很怕面对你 ..
真的很怕 ..
我不知道什么时候我会再受伤 ..
爱情的伤 ..
怎样都比不上友情破碎那种锥心的痛 ..
真的很怕 .. 很怕再去关心你 ..
很怕受伤 ..
很怕很怕 ..
我只是希望有个人明白我 .. 可以开导我 ..
而不是每个人都叫我不要去想 ..
去学校每天都要见面 ..
怎么不想 ?? 难道蒙眼不看他 ??
我选择 ..
我 继续当我的乌龟 ..
你继续当你的公主 ..
他继续当她的王子 ..




发泄完了 ..


by - spyying93