♀ SpY @ PaGe ♀

Friday, June 3, 2011

♥ 1st week @ UTAR ♥


hello everyone ~
i chose to type this post in english ...
BECAUSE ~ my critical thinking lecturer ask us to improve our languange skills ^^

ok back to the topic > my first uni week ...
hmmm ~
i am actually taking foundation in engineering in UTAR ...
i know ~ i know ~
UTAR may not be some ppl's ideal uni ..
but for me ..
i m POOR ^^ ..
i admit yessss .. HAHAHA ..
so i chose to go to UTAR without CRITICAL thinking aha !
talking about school ~
i DO love my university ^^ ..
i m in group 4 n pity ..
my group have only 5 girls ..
n .. v make frens ^^ ..
BUT bassically ..
i m still wondering y UTAR have so many guys mmmhmmm ..
u c ?
in a lecture hall ..
there are around 100 students ..
but 3/4 are GUYS ..
hey yay ..
but they are all quiet in class LOL .. ><

ermherm ..
about my study ..
v had 3 different type of classes : tutorial , lecture , n practical ..
n v r not exam base aha ! ..
it meant .. v rely some of our marks on our courseworks ^^
lecture is boring ^^
practical is fun but i always going into the same lab :(
tutorial .. i not yet have dis class YET ..
but it will start next week ..
basically i m taking five subjs ^^
PHY , CHEM , BIO , MATH & CRIT.THINKING ..

so ...
for my first day of school ..
i cant really remember wad happened BUT ..
i do remember i had queued for 2 hours to take my ID's photo ..
and the conclusion for the 2 hours is : I DINT TAKE ANY PHOTO ^^
IMAGINE .. how long is the queue ~ dahhhh !
BUT .. the second day i managed to reach there at 7.30am ..
and i start queing at 8am i think ..
and i successfully .. took the pic ..
but i was late to my practical class for 15 minutes ..
yes .. ID photo-taking is SCARY ^^
but i GET .. my ID already ^^
looks like nerd ? YES .. ^^

and dis .. ~ JIANG JIANG !!!
it's my hubby ^^


okayx ... PJ have 4 UTAR campuses ..
i do not know which is which ..
but i m studying in PD block ..
but v have to purchase our SO CALL TEXTBOOK ..
at PE block ..
so i choose to WALK .. nehx ~ it's near duh ^^
c ? CHEM , PRECALCULUS & PHYSIC ..
i know ~ it's cheap skin subject ..
but i dunno why it's so HARD for me ..
i still trying to get my BIOLOGY textbook ..
each of my textbook has 1000 pages ..
do u think i manage to study everything in 1 YEAR ?
NAHX ! make it real ..
i cant ^^

anyway .. after school ..
i m still a SWEETLY sales girl duhh .. ~
so my time is now from 6 am - 10 pm ..
fully occupied with school and work ..
honestly ..
dun say i m disgusting ..
i don't really think i have the time to SHIT >< ..
okay ..
I M DISGUSTING ^^
saw my name ? ^^ ..
yis .. dis is a fake timetable cuz i dint get to OFF this week ><

n now ..
back to some HAPPY NEWS ^^
yeay .. i finally get my VIVA ...
it's cheap though..
but it's stilll my car n I'M LOVIN IT ! =) ..
i m not lanc-ing ..
i m just happy to get my car ^^

okay okay .. it's time for FAMILY .. ^^
this is how my sister NEARLY look like ^^
she's getting thinner omg..
she follow me too much ? start to keep fit ?
dun leh weih ..
but nowadays ..
i saw my chest bone a bit ..><
i felt scary ..
so i had decided to gain weight again ^^
i m INSANE i know ..
after gain weight i know i sure will say i wanna lose weight ..
please la ..
girls are same ..
^^




by : spyying ^^