♀ SpY @ PaGe ♀

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

♥ happy birthday my dear ♥

7/4/2011 @ thursday
it's tomorow ..
i just cum here n say :
miss caroline ..
happy birthday my dear =)
it's the 18th birthday of yours ..
okay ..
actually i dun really noe wad to post ..
let's cum have sumthing special dis year ..
=) ..
it's ur 18th ..
im glad u get urself a bunch of new frens ..
that is what i wish u to have ..
since u dint really have true frens in ur secondary schools .. =D
i m not worrying losing u as my besties although u noe many new frens ..
ur post make me touched ..
thx dear =) ..
nw i noe hw much u love me HAHA !

it's my dear caroline's birthday ..
=) ..
i just wanna say ..
as we know each other for 6 n half years ..
she knows me ..
i wont worry about what i should say when i'm with her =D ..
this is the TRUE friendship doesn't it ?
n most important ..
i need not worry about simply saying sumthing that MIGHT HURT sum1 out there ..
becuz she noe im jz simply saying ..
all r nonsense =D..
as u said u love me ..
I LOVE U TOO BABE =)
u r my besties forever <3

she's 18th nw ..
i just hope she can get sum1 dat REALLY can be her prince =) ..
she had met tones of guys that not really suitable for her ..
of course as long as she like ..
i support her =) ..
remember whenever u nid me ..
im here ..
so ..
i wish all ur dreams can come true ..

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY my dear CAROLINE LIM SEAH LE ..





 ♥ SpY yInG ♥